Jammu and Kashmir Minerals Limited (JKML) invited applications for the post of Mines Manager and other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission - 31 May 2017
JKML Vacancy Details
- Mines Manager 1stClass (Non- Metalliferous)
- Mines Manager 2nd Class (Non –Metalliferous)
- Vocational Training Officer
- Ventilation and stone dusting Officer
- Mine Surveyors
- Mining Sirdars
Eligibility Criteria for Mines Manager and Other Posts
- Mines Manager 1stClass (Non- Metalliferous) - A first class manager’s certificate not restricted to open cast mines only.
- Mines Manager 2nd Class (Non-Metalliferous)- A 2nd class manager’s certificate not restricted to open cast mines only.
- Vocational Training Officer, Ventilation and stone dusting Officer - Bachelors degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University with 2nd Class in issued by DGMS.
- Mine Surveyors- Surveyor’s certificate of competency to survey the below ground workings of mines.
- Overmen – Having valid Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Mining Sirdars- Should be holder of Mining Sirdar-Ship Competency Certificate from DGMS with Experience in underground Mining.
Age- 40 years
How to apply for Mines Manager and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send soft copies of their applications with full particulars in advance on mail email@example.com.
Scroll down for more jobs