SSC is an organization that is responsible for the recruitment of various posts under various ministries and departments of Indian Government, headquartered in New Delhi. It recruits staff every year with several regional offices that includes Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.
SSC is a right platform for those who are eager to set their career in government jobs and jobs are offered as per the educational backgrounds. There are following jobs offered by the SSC.
a. Income tax Inspector
b. Inspector (Central Excise)
c. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
d. Inspector (Examiner)
e. Inspector of Posts
f. Assistant Enforcement Officer
h. Divisional Accountant
k. Tax Assistants
m. Junior Accountant
n. Statistical Investigator Grade-II
o. Assistant Inspector in CBI
p. Sub Inspector in CBI
Check the following table for the detailed working profile of some out of the above posts under the SSC entries.
1. Statistical Investigator: Job Profile, Pay Scale & Promotions
2. Job Profile and Promotion Policy of Sub Inspector in National Investigation Agency (NIA)
3. Job Profile and Promotion Policy of Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission
4. Job Profile and Promotion Policy of Postal Inspector Post through SSC CGL
5. SSC Preventive Officer: Why you shouldn’t waste your time anywhere else
6. What is the Job Profile of Stenographer in Government Sector?
7. Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF: Job Profile and Promotion Aspects
8. Examiner Post through SSC CGL: Recruitment & Job Profile
9. Job Profile and Promotion Policy of Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
10. Job Profile and Promotion Policy of Sub Inspectors in CBI
11. What is the Job Profile of Assistant in Railway Ministry?
12. Job Profile of LDC and DEO selected through SSC
13. What is the work of Preventive Officer in Custom Department?
14. What are the Job responsibilities of Junior Engineer through SSC Exam?
15. What is the job profile of an Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs?
We, at www.jagranjosh.com hope that above aforesaid information will be helpful to you for the inspiration and motivation.
All the Best!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018 Exam: Preparation Tips and Strategy
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Job Profile, Pay Scale and Promotion Policy
SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC Combined Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) 2018: Exam Date, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria