Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited applications for the post of Research Associate and Project Assistant (Admin). The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 06 March 2018.
Notification No. : IITD/IRD/RP03451/138130
- Walk in interview Date -06 March 2018
IIT, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Research Associate -01 Post
- Project Assistant (Admin)- 01 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Project Assistant (Admin) Post Job
- Research Associate -Ph.D. with specialization in Algal technologies.Candidate with experience in designing and optimizing algal cultivation systems, hydropyrolysis and supercritical extractions with understanding of analytical instruments like GC, TLC and HPLC is desirable. Atleast 3-4 SCI publications related to above mentioned experience is required.
- Project Assistant (Admin) - Post Graduate with 3-4 year experience in sample collection & Processing, fabrication and monitoring of algal systems.
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Technology Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview on 06 March 2018 at 11: 00 AM at 3rd Block Room No.290, CRDT Committee Room, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016.