Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has notified for the “Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship, December 2013”. The test is scheduled to be held on 22 December 2013.
CSIR holds the Joint CSIR-UGC NET twice a year to determine the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and also to determine their eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in subjects that fall under the faculty of Science & Technology.
We, the team of Jagaranjosh.com, have provided here with the detail of How-to-apply Online for Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2013. Take a look.
Candidates applying for the Test will have to pay a non-refundable Examination fee through challan from any branch of the Indian Bank throughout the country. The exam fees vary category-wise as the following:
- For General Category: Rs. 400/-
- For Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) or Visually Handicapped (VH): Rs. 100/-
Procedure for Applying Online
- Interested & eligible candidates are required to APPLY ONLINE through the link: www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Before applying online through the prescribed method, candidates are required to download the Bank challan Performa from the aforementioned website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- After successfully submitting the application online, a candidate should take the print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach requisite certificates and send the same along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to “Sr. Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012” so as to reach on or before 04 September 2013 (10 September 2013 for remote areas).
Imp Note: Online applications without hard copy or bank challan receipt or incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. The fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will also be summarily rejected.
CSIR Notified for National Eligibility Test NET December 2013: Detailed Notification