Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Programme Manager, Programme Executive, District Manager, District Finance Manager and District Coordinator – SD. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 5 January 2018.
Last date for online application forms: 5 January 2018
JSLPS Vacancy Details
- Programme Manager – Capacity Building: 1 Post
- Programme Manager – Procurement: 1 Post
- Programme Executive – Social Development: 1 Post
- Programme Executive – Support to CEO & COO: 1 Post
- Programme Executive – IT MIS (MKSP): 1 Post
- Storekeeper: 1 Post
- District Manager – Financial Inclusion: 12 Posts
- District Manager – Livelihoods: 9 Posts
- District Manager – Social Mobilization and Institution Building: 7 Posts
- District Finance Manager: 12 Posts
- District M&E and MIS Office: 9 Posts
- District Accounts Officer: 8 Posts
- District Accountant: 4 Posts
- District Coordinator: 3 Posts
- District Coordinator – Livestock: 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should possess Master Degree/Diploma in Rural Development/Social Work/Agriculture and allied sciences, Chartered Accountant or B.Tech, B.E in computer science, Post graduation degree/diploma in Commerce/Business Administration or Management with finance specialization/CA (inter)/ICWAI (Inter), Graduate Degree in vetenary science or equivalent as per the posts.
How to Apply for Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society District Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online at www.sids.co.in. Last date of online application is 5 January 2018.