Kaithal District Job Notification: Kaithal District has invited applications for the Assistant and Additional Block Programme Officer posts. Interested candidates can apply for Kaithal District Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2019.
- Last Date of submission of application: 31 December 2019
Kaithal District Professor Assistant and Additional Block Programme Officer Vacancy Details
- Accounts Assistant: 03 Posts
- Additional Block Programme Officer: 03 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 12 December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Job
- Accounts Assistant: Post Graduate from any recognized University (with at least 50% marks) in Master of Business Administration (MBA) Social Work, Sociology, Economics, Agriculture, Rural Development. Preference may be given to candidates having experience in the area of Rural Development and knowledge of Computer.
- Additional Block Programme Officer: B.com from a recognized University (with atleast 50% Marks). Preference may be given to the candidate having knowledge of computer and experience in the maintenance of accounts.
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 21,000 per month.
- Additional Block Programme Officer: Rs. 12,000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Kaithal District Recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2019. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format in working days his/her own handwriting along with attested photocopies of all testimonials in supports of his/her application and two extra copies of recent passport size photograph, two self-addressed stamped envelope with Rs. 5 postal stamp.