Karnataka University invited applications for Non Teaching Posts (Technical Engineer, Nurse, Senior Technical Assistant etc.). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - KU-DPAR/ADVT/HK/2017-18/
- Last Date of Application - 30 November 2017
Karnataka University Vacancy Details
- Technical Engineer (USIC) - 01 Post
- Nurse - 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Statistics Dept.) - 01 Post
- Asst. Horticulture Officer (Garden Dept.) - 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant (USIC) - 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Lab. Tech.) - 01 Post
- Lab. Technician (Health Centre) - 01 Post
- Horticulture Asst - 01 Post
- Binder (K.U. Press) - 01 Post
- Carpenter (Eng. Dept.) - 01 Post
- Carpenter (Central Workshop) - 01 Post
- Care Taker (Guest House) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Engineer (USIC) - Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering and two years experience OR M.Sc. (Electronics).
- Nurse - SSLC or equivalent examination and a certificate in General Nursing awarded by an Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Senior Technical Assistant (Statistics Dept.) - M.Sc.in Statistics/Mathematics and experience in maintenance of statistical instruments.
- Asst. Horticulture Officer (Garden Dept.) - B.Sc. (Agri) OR B.Sc. (Horticulture) OR B.Sc. (Botany)Junior Technical Assistant (USIC) - 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant - Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or Civil Engineering depending upon requirement
- Laboratory Assistant (Lab. Tech.) - A Degree in Science
- Lab. Technician (Health Centre) - Diploma in Pharmacy OR B.Sc. (Microbiology), Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques.
- Horticulture Asst - A pass in SSLC. One year’s training in Horticulture and 10 years experience in Garden Department
- Binder (K.U. Press) - SSLC with experience in binding work.
- Carpenter - 2 years experience in the trade and a pass in the trade test conducted by the University. Preference will be given to a candidate holding a certificate in Carpentry
- Care Taker - A pass in SSLC and experience or interest in the work of the post.
- General - 18 to 35 Years
- OBC - 18 to 38 Years
- SC/ST/CAT-1 - 18 to 40 Years
How to Apply for Karnataka University Non-Teaching Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application and Crossed DD along with other necessary documents to " Registrar, Karnatak University, Dharwad-580003 " on or before 30 November 2017 by Registered Post with Acknowledgement (RPAD). Candidates may also submit their applications in person in the Inward Section and obtain acknowledgement.
Application Fee for Non Teaching Posts:
- Application Fee - Rs 400/- (for GM and others) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/Cat-I/Physcially disabled candidates)
- Processing Fee - Rs. 800/-(For GM and others) Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST/Cat-I/Physically disabled) drawn in favor of 'The Finance Officer, Karnatak University, Dharwad' payable at K.U. Campus, Dharwad