KDMC Recruitment 2020: 546 Vacancies Notified for Paramedical and MO Posts
Kalyan Dombivli Development Corporation has invited applications for recruitment of Medical Officer Posts and various Paramedical Posts. Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Process Here
KDMC Recruitment 2020: Kalyan Dombivli Development Corporation has invited applications for recruitment of Medical Officer Posts and various Paramedical Posts for COVID - 19 (Coronavirus) Duty. The candidates interested for 'KDMC Bharti 2020' can apply through online mode on or before 29 April 2020.
A total of 546 vacancies are available for the posts such as Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician, ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Ward Boy.
The candidates can check more details on KDMC Recruitment 2020 such as vacancy details, eligibility requirement, application process etc. through the article below.
Last Date of Application: 29 April 2020
KDMC Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer - 43
- Medical Officer - 65
- Hospital Manager - 05
- Staff Nurse - 312
- X-ray Technician - 05 R
- ECG Technician - 07
- Lab Technician - 03
- Pharmacist - 11
- Ward Boy - 95
Eligibility Criteria for KDMC Paramedical and MO Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Medical Officer: BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS
- Hospital Manager: Any Medical Graduate with one year experience of Hospital Administration
- Staff Nurse: GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing
- X-ray Technician: Diploma in X ray Technician
- ECG Technician: Diploma in ECG Technician and at least one experience of ECG Technician
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. (DMLT)
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm. /D. Pharm.
- Ward Boy: 10th pass with 2 years experience as award boy in a Hospital
How to Apply for KDMC Paramedical and MO Posts
The candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29 April 2020.