KDMC Recruitment 2020: Kalyan Dombivli Development Corporation has invited applications for recruitment of Medical Officer Posts and various Paramedical Posts for COVID - 19 (Coronavirus) Duty. The candidates interested for 'KDMC Bharti 2020' can apply through online mode on or before 29 April 2020.
A total of 546 vacancies are available for the posts such as Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Hospital Manager, Staff Nurse, X-ray Technician, ECG Technician, Lab Technician, Pharmacist & Ward Boy.
The candidates can check more details on KDMC Recruitment 2020 such as vacancy details, eligibility requirement, application process etc. through the article below.
Last Date of Application: 29 April 2020
KDMC Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer - 43
- Medical Officer - 65
- Hospital Manager - 05
- Staff Nurse - 312
- X-ray Technician - 05 R
- ECG Technician - 07
- Lab Technician - 03
- Pharmacist - 11
- Ward Boy - 95
Eligibility Criteria for KDMC Paramedical and MO Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Medical Officer: BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS
- Hospital Manager: Any Medical Graduate with one year experience of Hospital Administration
- Staff Nurse: GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing
- X-ray Technician: Diploma in X ray Technician
- ECG Technician: Diploma in ECG Technician and at least one experience of ECG Technician
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. (DMLT)
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm. /D. Pharm.
- Ward Boy: 10th pass with 2 years experience as award boy in a Hospital
How to Apply for KDMC Paramedical and MO Posts
The candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to email@example.com on or before 29 April 2020.