Kendriya Vidyalaya Hyderabad invited applications for PGT, TGT’s, PRT, German Language Teacher, Computer Instructor, Spoken English, Coach, Counsellor and Nurse Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 22 May 2015 and 23 May 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22 May 2015 and 23 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Chemistry Biology
- Computer Science
- Social Studies
- German Language Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Spoken English
- PGT- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
- Physics- Physics / Electronics/Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics
- Chemistry Biology- Chemistry/ Bio. Chem
- Mathematics- Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- English- English
- Hindi- Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level
- Computer Science- At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or; B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University.
- TGT- Four years’ integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- Hindi- Hindi as a subject in all the three years
- English- English as a subject in all the three years
- Sanskrit- Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years
- Mathematics- Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- Science- Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
- Social Studies- Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- PRT- Minimum Higher Secondary (XII) 50% and above marks with Bachelor of Elementary Education or D. Ed. or B.Ed
- German Language Teacher- B2 level of the common European Framework for languages B1 level teachers may also be appointed with the condition that they would upgrade within a year. In long run all teachers would be expected to be of C1 level.
- Computer Instructor- .MCA/MSc (Computers)/BCA/ PGDCA with graduation from recognized university with 50% and above marks from recognized university.
- Spoken English- Candidate with English as one of the subject at Graduation Level
- Coach- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education /Diploma in Sports with minimum 50% and above marks from recognized university
- Counsellor- M.A/M.Sc. (Psychology) from a recognized University and Regular one year post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Nurse- Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
For more details, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 22 May 2015 and 23 May 2015.