Kerala High Court Job Notification: Kerala High Court has invited applications for the 37 posts of Munsiff-Magistrate under the Kerala Judicial Service Examination 2019. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2019.
• Date of commencement of online applications (STEP-I & STEP-II Processes): 04 February 2019
• Closure of STEP-I Process: 28 February 2019
• Closure of STEP-II Process: 05 March 2019
• Last date for remittance of Application Fee through offline mode : 11 March 2019
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details
Munsiff-Magistrate: 37 Posts
Candidates should have Bachelor in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the post.
• Candidates shall not have completed 35 Years of age on the 01 January 2019.
• Check the official notification for details of relaxation in age.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test of Two phase i.e. Preliminary and Mains followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by visiting the official site of Kerala High Court at http://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/ on or before 28 February 2019..
Official Notification PDF Download Here
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2019, 297 Vacancies for Medical Officer Posts
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 for 76 Faculty Posts, Apply till 20 March
SPIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 for 13 Customer Care Executive and Data Base Administrator Posts
ESIC Bihar Recruitment 2019 for 12 Full Time/Part Time Specialist Posts