Kerala Public Service Commission Job Notification: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited applications for the post of Welfare Organizer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 January 2018.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17 January 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Attender (Plate Graining): 01 Post
- Jr Public Health Nurse Gr-II (Category: 558): 01 Post
- Jr Public Health Nurse Gr-II (Category: 557): 02 Posts
- Town planning Officer (Planning): 01 Post
- Lecturer in Statistics: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Grade II: 05 Posts
- Welfare Organiser: 04 Posts
- Reader Gr.II: 04 Posts
- Jr Instructor (Turner): 02 Posts
- Jr Instructor (Stenographer & Secretarial Asst-English): 01 Post
- Jr Instructor (Machinist): 01 Post
- Jr Instructor (Instrument Mechanic): 01 Post
- Jr Instructor (Electronic Mechanic): 01 Post
- Assistant/ Auditor
- Range Forest Officer: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Welfare Organizer & Other Posts
- Attender (Plate Graining): A pass in Standard VII (New) or equivalent.
- Jr Public Health Nurse Gr-II: A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Town planning Officer (Planning): Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and country Planning or Regional Planning/ City planning.Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical planning from a recognised University or equivalent qualification.
- Lecturer in Statistics: Masters Degree in the concerned subject with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
- Laboratory Technician Grade II: A pass in the Intermediate Examination in Science OR A Pass in Pre Degree Examination in Science OR A pass in Pre University Examination “B” Grade in Science OR Any equivalent Examination.
- Welfare Organiser: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Reader Gr.II: A pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification 2. Diploma in Printing Technology or KGTE /MGTE Certificate in Proof reading (Higher) and Composing (Lower) OR A pass in VHSE with Printing Technology or its equivalent qualification.
- Jr Instructor: S.S.L.C. or equivalent qualification. AND (2) (a) National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with 3 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate. OR (b) National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate. OR (c) Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
- Assistant/ Auditor: A Degree in any faculty from a recognised University or its equivalent.
- Range Forest Officer: A Degree in Forestry from Kerala Agriculture University or any equivalent Degree from any University, Institution or Deemed University recognized by Government of India or Government of Kerala for this purpose.
How to Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Welfare Organizer & Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17 January 2018.