Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the posts of General Manager and other posts for the Head Office. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis, initially for the period of 01 (one) year which may be further extendable. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 25 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 25 January 2017
Kerala Road Fund Board Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts
- General Manager – 01 Post
- Assistant General Manager – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant (Legal) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Road Fund Board General Manager and Other Jobs:
- General Manager/ Assistant General Manager: Possess B. Tech. Degree in the Civil Engineering discipline and Master’s Degree in the respective related disciplines.
- Administrative Officer: Possess MBA (HR) or Degree or equivalent.
- Administrative Assistant (Legal): Possess Graduate Degree or Post- Graduate Degree in the respective specialization and LLB Degree.
- General Manager/ Administrative Officer: 21 years.
- Assistant General Manager: 15 years.
- Administrative Assistant: 12 years.
Selection Procedure for Kerala Road Fund Board General Manager and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Kerala Road Fund Board General Manager and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Chief Executive Officer, Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB), TC 4/ 1654, Mayooram, No. 7, Belhaven Gardens, Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695 003 on or before 25 January 2017.