Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty Member and Research Associate on Contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the post in the prescribed application format on or before 30 December 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 December 2017
ACSTI Vacancy Details
- Faculty Member: 1 post
- Research Associate: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Member & Research Associate Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Faculty Member: Post graduate in Management/Commerce with specialization in Banking and Finance and 5 years teaching experience in education institutions.
- Research Associate: Post graduate in Co-operative Management/Economics/Commerce/Banking and 3 years experience in any financial institutions.
- Faculty Member: Not exceeding 55 years
- Research Associate: Not exceeding 50 years
How to Apply for Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd Faculty Member & Research Associate Post
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Agricultural Co-operative Staff Training Institute of Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (ACSTI) at Monvila, Thiruvananthapuram on or before 30 December 2017.