Municipal Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager under the Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online in prescribed format before 28 March 2014.
• Closing Date for Registration: 28 March 2014
• Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 03 April 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Deputy Manager
• Number of Post: 31 Posts
• Educational Qualification: degree from a recognized University or its equivalent OR A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with 50% marks in Degree Examination and have qualified “O” Level in Computer Application Exam approved by A.I.C.T.E.
• Age Limit (as on 1 January 2014): Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 37 years.
Pay Scale: Pay Band – 4A, Rs.15600 -42000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Application Fee: A Non refundable application fee of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty) only and processing charge of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) shall be Collected through all Branches of United Bank of India. The fee should be submitted through the challan from generated after the submission of application fee.
The candidates belonging to S.C., S.T. and PWD category are exempted from the payment of application fee however they have to pay the processing fee.
How to Apply
Submit online application through official website i.e. www.mscwb.org before 28 March 2014. Fill application fee through challan form, generated after completely submitting the online application form till 03 April 2014.
Click to below provided for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
BIT Health Centre, Mesra Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
CGST, Central Excise Dept Recruitment 2018 for 14 Hawaldar Posts against Sports Quota
NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 11 Medical Officer Posts