Kotulpur Development Block Bankura Notified Recruitment for 01 Post of Data Entry Operator 2015
Kotulpur Development Block, Kotulpur, Bankura invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Data Entry Operator”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 February 2015.
Kotulpur Development Block, Kotulpur, Bankura invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Data Entry Operator” under Cooked Mid- Day Meal Project (CMDMP), purely on Contract Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 20 February 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 February 2015
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 15 March 2015
Details of Posts
- Name of Post : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Posts : 01
- Educational Qualification Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University or Institution with Certificate Course in Computer Application for 01 year and the relevant post- qualification research experience in the concerned field (if any).
- Age Limit & Relaxation 21 to 35 years
Pay Scale Rs, 11,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by Computer Proficiency Test and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, one should affix on the application form should be drop into the drop box of the “O/o Chairperson, Selection Committee & Block Development Block, Kotulpur, Bankura”.