Kerala State Biodiversity Board (KSBB) invited applications for the post of Post Doctoral Fellowship & Doctoral Fellowship. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 09 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission –09 June 2017
KSBB Vacancy Details
- Post Doctoral Fellowship - 01 Post
- Doctoral Fellowship - 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Post Doctoral Fellowship & Doctoral Fellowship Posts
- Post Doctoral Fellowship- Candidates should possess at the time of application, Ph.D in Life Sciences focusing on Biodiversity Conservation from any University recognized by UGC as evidenced by publication.
- Doctoral Fellowship - Masters Degree in Life science with at least 55% mark. SC/ST candidates will be given a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate % of marks.
- Post Doctoral Fellowship- 40 years
- Doctoral Fellowship – 35 years
How to apply for KSBB, Post Doctoral Fellowship & Doctoral Fellowship Posts
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled in application form along with copies of documents to the office of member secretary, Kerala State Biodiversity Board directly or by post on or before 9 June 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs