KSDPL Recruitment 2019 for 52 Deputy Manager and Other Posts
Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDPL) Recruitment for Deputy Manager and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 30 November 2019.
KSDPL Job Notification: Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDPL) invited applications for the posts of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Worker Grade and Other. Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for these posts can apply through the online format on or before 30 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 30 November 2019
Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KSDPL) Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Manager (Projects): 01
- Assistant Manager (P&A): 01
- Junior Manager (Finance): 01
- Worker Grade I (Store): 01
- Worker Grade I: 13
- Worker Grade II: 09
- AC Mechanic Grade II: 02
- Electrician Grade II: 01
- Mechanic Grade II: 01
- Worker Grade III: 16
- Shift Supervisor: 06
Educational Qualification for Manager and Other Posts:
- Deputy Manager (Projects): Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from any recognized institute or university. Master of Business Administration (MBA) desirable.
- Assistant Manager (P&A): Post Graduate Degree or MBA in Human Resource/LLB with Labour Law as elective subjects.
- Junior Manager (Finance): Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)/Master of Commerce (M.Com.) degree from any recognized University/Passed in CA intermediate Exam.
- Worker Grade I (Store): Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) with Computer Proficiency.
- Worker Grade I/ II: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in Fitter/Machinist Trade.
- AC Mechanic Grade II: Secondary Passed (10th) with ITI certificate Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade.
- Electrician Grade II: Minimum 10th Standard with ITI passed in Electrical trade.
- Shift Supervisor: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized university/Institute.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–05 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Kerala State Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website on or before 30 November 2019. The online application will start from 06 November 2019. The applicants need to fill all the information as per the instructions has given into the official notification. Candidates are advised to read all the important instructions and information before filling up the online application available on the KSDPL’s official website.