Madurai Kamaraj University invited applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 38 posts of non-stipendiary research fellow in the School of chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University. Eligible candidates can send applications for the post before 31 July 2015.
Last date of submission of application: 31 July 2015
Details of Post
Non Stipendiary Research Scholars: 38
1. Bioinorganic Chemistry: 8
2. Chemosensors: 1
3. Nanomaterials for solar energy conversion: 2
4. Supramolecular Chemistry: 1
5. Nanomaterials for sensor and energy storage: 1
6. Bioinorganic chemistry, Nanobio materials: 2
7. Semiconductor materials, Metal oxides for Energy devices, 3D printed solar cells: 2
8. Biosensor, Natural Products: 2
9. Catalysis, Superamolecular Chemistry, Natural Products: 2
10. Nano biomaterials, Natural Products, Environmental Chemistry: 5
11. Heterogeneous catalysis, Green Chemistry: 3
12. Organic Synthesis: 6
13. Electrochemistry: 1
14. Fuel cells, Solar cells, Electrochemical sensors, Nanotechnology:"3
15. Chemical Biology, Peptide synthesis, Computational Chemistry: 3
16. Bio-inorganic Chemistry: 2
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a post graduate in chemistry (10+2+3+2 pattern) with a minimum of 50% marks.
1. Women Extension worker: Rs.15,000.00
2. Trainer: Rs.10,000.00
The candidates are required to appear written test and personal interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can obtain the application form from the University Office (Research-S&F Section) by paying Rs.750/ and send the filled in application form with photocopies of qualification & experience with e-mail ID for further communication in sealed cover superscribing the field applied for to the reporting faculty, School Of Chemistry Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai-625021.