Mahanadi Coalfields Limited(MCL), Burla, Odisha invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 22 November 2014 and for the candidates of far flung areas on or before 28 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online & Offline Application: 10 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application/ Documents: 17 November 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Staff Nurse (T): 36 (Thirty Six).
- Pharmacist (T): 09 (Nine).
- Audiometrist (T): 04 (Four).
- Dental Technician (T): 02 (Two).
- Dietician (T): 02 (Two).
- Junior ECG Technician (T): 06 (Six).
- Lab Technician (Pathology) (T): 10 (Ten).
- X – Ray Technician/ Radiographer (T): 07 (Seven).
- Optometrist (T): 02 (Two).
- Physiotherapist (T): 03 (Three).
- Junior Sanitary Inspector (T): 05 (Five).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess Higher Secondary (10 + 2 Pass) or equivalent with Diploma in the concerned field.
Possess Diploma in the concerned field.
Possess Higher Secondary (10 + 2 Pass) or equivalent and having certificate of 02 (two) years of experience as ECG Technician in the Hospital.
Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) pass or equivalent. Must be havingthe Diploma or Certificate Course of Sanitary Inspector with one year of professional experience.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 18 to 30 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get Basic Pay (NCWA – IX) Per Month of the post mentioned below :
- For Post 1,2, 5, 7, 8 &10 :Rs. 19,035.02/- PM.
- For Post 3, 4, 6, 9 7 11 :Rs. 17,605.41/- PM.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration. And candidate must be Medically Fit for the post.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE or OFFLINE. For applying using ONLINE mode through the MCL’s Website www.mcl.gov.in on or before 10 November 2014.
- Candidate has to submit the filled in Application Form along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.with sign and arecent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “PO Box No. – 453, Gandhi Bazar, Main Road, Basavanaudi, Banglore – 560 004” on or before 17 November 2014.
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with sign and a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “PO Box No. – 453, Gandhi Bazar, Main Road, Basavanaudi, Banglore – 560 004” on or before 11 November 2014.