Maharaja Bir Bikram University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Registrar, Controller of Examination, Finance Officer, Librarian, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Controller of Examination. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 October 2016.
Closing date of online application: 31 October 2016
Maharaja Bir Bikram University Vacancy Details
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Controller of Examination: 01 Post
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Controller of Examination: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Posts
- Registrar: Candidate should possess at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master's degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Controller of Examination, Assistant Registrar, and Assistant Controller of Examination: Master's Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from recognized University/ Institute.
- Finance Officer: Master's degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) or comparable equivalent degree in relevant area with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale from a recognized University / Institute.
- Librarian: Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of Crossed Demand Draft from SBI drawn in favour of the Drawing & Disbursing Officer (DDO) of the MBB University.
How to Apply for Maharaja Bir Bikram University Administrative Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications through proper channel along with the relevant documents to the Officer-on-Special-Duty, MBB University on or before 31 October 2016.