Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited application for Maharashtra Forest Services (Preliminary) Examination for the recruitment to Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Guard Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply online in the prescribed format from 12 February 2014 to 04 March 2014 up to 11:59 PM.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 12 February 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application: 04 March 2014
• Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 05 March 2014
• Date of Exam: 27 April 2014 (Sunday)
1. Assistant Conservator of Forest: 10 posts
2. Forest Guard: 272 posts
Total Number of Posts: 282 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01 June 2014)
For General: between 18 to 33 years
for Reserved candidates: 38 years
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Degree (Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Statistics) holder from a recognized institute of University with knowledge of Marathi language.
Application Fee: The fee should be submitted through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
• For General: Rs.265/-
• For Reserved Category: Rs.140/-
• for Ex-Serviceman: Rs.15/-
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates have to apply online through below mentioned link or the website, www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 12 February 2014 to 04 March 2014 up to 11:59 PM.
For more details refer the following link.