Manipur Public Service Commission (Manipur PSC) invited applications for the post of Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II, Manipur Police Service-Grade-II, Sub Deputy Collector, Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer and Election Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 27 January 2016.
- Opening date for online Application Forms: 06 January 2016
- Closing date for online Application Forms: 27 January 2016
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 28 February 2016
Manipur PSC Vacancy Details:
- Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II: 13 posts
- Manipur Police Service-Grade-II: 16 posts
- Sub Deputy Collector: 48 posts
- Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer: 4 posts
- Election Officer: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC Various Jobs:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduate from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Between 21-38 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Selection Procedure for Manipur PSC Various Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for Manipur PSC Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission www.empsconline.gov.in on or before 27 January 2016.
Application Fee for Manipur PSC Various Jobs:
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.300/- by using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit card through the empsconline portal.
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
- Differently Abled candidates: Nil