Maulana Azad National Urdu University invited applications for recruitment of various Non-Teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 November 2014. Maulana Azad National Urdu University is a Central University located in the city of Hyderabad in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The university was established by an Act of the Parliament in January 1998, with an All India jurisdiction. The mandate of the university is to promote Urdu language, provide higher and vocational education through Urdu medium and focus on woman's education.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 24 November 2014
Name of the Posts
- Regional Director: 2
- Asst. Regional Director: 2
- Assistant Registrar: 1
- Producer – I (Media Centre ): 1
- Section Officer: 2
- Professional Assistant: 1
- Museum Curator: 1
- Technical Assistant: 2
- Sr. Data Entry Operator: 1
- Upper Division Clerk: 3
- Stenographer: 2
- Maintenance Assistant: 1
- Lab Assistant: 3
- Lower Division Clerk: 4
- Driver: 5
Total No. of post: 31
- Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 7600 for post no. 1.
- Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400 for post no. 2 to 4.
- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600 for post no. 5.
- Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200 for post no. 6 & 7.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800 for post no. 8.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400 for post no. 9 to 12.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000 for post no. 13.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900 for post no. 14 & 15.
Candidate should have Master Degree and Bachelor Degree in relevant field with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate age should not more than 50 years for post no. 1.
- Candidate age should not more than 35 years for post no. 2 to 4.
- Candidate age should not more than 33 years for post no. 5.
- Candidate age should not more than 30 years for post no. 6 to 14.
- Candidate age should not more than 28 years for post no. 15.
- Rs.500/- for General & OBC candidates for 1 to 4 Posts and Rs.300/- for General & OBC candidates for other posts through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Hyderabad.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website: www.manuu.ac.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Assistant Director, ER-II Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (A.P) on or before 24 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.