Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering (MCEME), Pin – 900453, C/o 56 APO invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts by Direct Recruitment in the Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 (Two).
- MTS (Erstwhile Safaiwala): 02 (Two).
- Fireman: 05 (Five).
- Washerman: 10 (Ten).
- Barber: 09 (Nine)
- Tradesman Mate (Labourer): 01 (One).
- MTS (Erstwhile Messenger): 04 (Four).
- MTS (Erstwhile Daftary) : 02 (Two).
- Lab Attendant: 01 (One).
- Lab Assistant: 01 (One).
- Cinema Project Mate: 01 (One)
Qualification must be from a recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 :
Possess Senior Secondary School (12th Standard Pass) or equivalent with Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- For Post 10 :
Possess Graduation Degree (in Science) or Diploma (in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Engineering) or equivalent with relevant experience.
- For Post 2 to 9 & 11 :
- Possess Matriculation (Class X Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with relevant experience.
- Relevant experience in the concerned trade.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Possess Cinema Operator Certificate or License issued by any State Govt. Authority (Only for the post of Cinema Project Mate).
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25yearsas on last date of receipt of application and No Age relaxation for the category candidates.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1 & 3: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 10: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
- For Posts2, 4 to 09 & 11: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Physical Test/ Endurance Test/ Practical Test and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies from the Gazetted Officer of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.Discharge Certificate/ NOC in case of Ex- Serviceman, Proof of Identity, Character Certificatewith arecent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form and other for the Admit card and two self- addressed envelope affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- may be forwarded to the “Commanding Officer, Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering (MCEME), Pin – 900 453, C/o 56 APO” by Ordinary Post only within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.