Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak invited application for the post of Data Entry Operator and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 16 May 2017
- Clerk – cum - Jr. Data Entry Operator -60 Posts
- Steno-typist (English) - 27 Posts
- Steno-typist (Hindi) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Clerk – cum- Jr. Data Entry Operator - The candidate should be graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% Marks.
- Steno-typist- Candidate should be Graduate with at least 50% marks from recognized University. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
- Steno-Typist (English)- Qualifies a test in Stenography in English at the speed of 80 WPM and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 15 WPM (8% mistakes are allowed).
- Steno-Typist (Hindi) - Test of Stenography in Hindi at the speed of 64 WPM and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 11 WPM and 8% mistakes are admissible.
Age Limit- 18 to 50 years
How to apply for MDU Rohtak, Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and submit filled in applications with demand draft to Assistant Registrar, Establishment (Non-Teaching), M.D. University, Rohtak-124001 latest by 16 May 2017.
Selection Procedure for Non-Teaching Posts
Selection Process will be based on the highest qualified marks in written test.
Scroll down for more jobs