Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak invited application for the post of Data Entry Operator and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 16 May 2017
- Clerk – cum - Jr. Data Entry Operator -60 Posts
- Steno-typist (English) - 27 Posts
- Steno-typist (Hindi) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Clerk – cum- Jr. Data Entry Operator - The candidate should be graduate from a recognized university with minimum 50% Marks.
- Steno-typist- Candidate should be Graduate with at least 50% marks from recognized University. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
- Steno-Typist (English)- Qualifies a test in Stenography in English at the speed of 80 WPM and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 15 WPM (8% mistakes are allowed).
- Steno-Typist (Hindi) - Test of Stenography in Hindi at the speed of 64 WPM and transcription thereof on Computer at the speed of 11 WPM and 8% mistakes are admissible.
Age Limit- 18 to 50 years
How to apply for MDU Rohtak, Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and submit filled in applications with demand draft to Assistant Registrar, Establishment (Non-Teaching), M.D. University, Rohtak-124001 latest by 16 May 2017.
Selection Procedure for Non-Teaching Posts
Selection Process will be based on the highest qualified marks in written test.
Scroll down for more jobs
NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 for 06 Posts of Project Assistants, Data Entry Operators & Others
CCRAS, Kerala Recruitment for 03 Posts of Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator & Others
Chief Signal Officer, C/O 56 APO Recruitment 2017 for 07 Civilian Switch Board Operator Posts