Meghalaya PSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Auditor and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 February 2018.
Advertisement No: MPSC/ADVT-39/1/2018-2019/1
Last Date of Application: 19 February 2018.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Research Officer -2 Posts
- Training Officer -1 Post
- Inspector of Boilers & Factories -1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer (Commerce) -1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer (Accountancy) -1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer (Business Studies) -1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer (English) -1 Post
- Inspector of Statistics -9 Posts
- Social Officer -1 Post
- Assistant Auditor -18 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer -1 Post
- Mathematics Instructor -1 Post
- Social Studies Instructor -1 Post
- Electrician Instructor -1 Post
- Carpentry Instructor -1 Post
- Fitter Instructor -2 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor -2 Posts
- Welder Instructor -1 Post
- Plumber Instructor -1 Post
- Audit Officers -3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Auditor and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Research Officer: Master Degree in Economics/Statistics/Commerce/Mathematics or Honors degree with 5 years experience.
Training Officer: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering from any University/Institution.
Inspector of Boilers & Factories: Degree Holder in Mechanical or Production or Power Plant or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
Assistant Lecturer Minimum 2nd class Master Degree holders in concerned subject and having B.ED.
Inspector of Statistics: Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science as one of the subject in the Degree Course.
Social Officer: Master Degree in Social Work (MSW)/PHD in the field of Mental Health
Assistant Auditor: Graduate in Arts/Science /Commerce from any recognized University.
Assistant System Engineer: B.Sc Computer Science OR BCA 3(three) years with Class XII OR CSE Diploma 3(three) years.
Instructor: 3 (three) years Diploma in concerned discipline of Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution.
Selection Process for Assistant Auditor and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, personal interview and screening test.
How to Apply for Assistant Auditor and Other Posts:
Applications should be submitted online through the official website. The last date of application is 19 February 2018.