Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) invited application for recruitment of 55 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 November 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 24 November 2014
Details of Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 36 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Graduate): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Ele) (Graduate): 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 05 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates should possess/acquire BE of a recognized University /Institute or AMIE (India) qualification in Electrical/Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidates should have a degree in civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE section A&B (civil).
Assistant Accounts Officer: Candidates should be M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/MBA (Finance).
Junior Engineer (Elec.): Candidates should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent qualification.
Candidates should have minimum 18 years of age.
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates
- 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates
- 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by logging on to MESCOM website at www.mesco.in. The candidates can submit the application forms online till 24 November 2014.