Govt. of India Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Dept. of Commerce (SEZ Section), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the Posts of Joint Development Commissioner and Deputy Development Commissioner in various Special Economic Zones (SEZs). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Date of Publication Advertisement: 06 September 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News i.e. 05 November 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: “Joint Development Commissioner (JDC)”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
- Name of Post: “Deputy Development Commissioner (DDC)”
No. of Posts: 09 (Nine).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Officers of the Central or State Govt. or Union Territories or PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With five years of experience regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess experience in the Industrial Development Foreign Trade, State Development and Administration.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 56 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
- For Post 1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply with the complete Bio- dataalong with the duly attested photo copies of the up to date Confidential Reports for the preceding five years, Vigilance Clearance, etc.and (if reqd.) relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. may be forwarded to the “Under Secretary, Room No. 477 - B, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, UdyogBhawan, New Delhi – 110 107” within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.