Ministry of Defence invited applications for filling up of 29 posts in positions of Teacher (Primary) and Durwan (Male). Candidates can send their filled up forms within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement..
Details of Posts
1) Teacher (Primary ): 9 Posts
2) Durwan (Male) : 20 Posts
1) Teacher (Primary ): Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE. (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 or Senior Secondary (of-its equivalent) with at least 50% marks-and 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed.) or two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). The candidate should also pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by' the appropriate Government in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. It’s desirable the candidate should teach both in English or Hindi and medium of instruction of the school.
2) Durwan (Male) : Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent examinations pass. Must be physically fit for the duties of Durwan as per Specified standard. Height without shoe: 165 cms. Chest unexpanded: 77 cms. Chest expanded: 82 cms. Weight: 45 kgs. It is desirable that the candidate should have been a ex-servicemen or served three years service as Home Guard/Civil Defence Volunteers and training.
1) Teacher (Primary): 18 to 30 years
2) Durwan (Male): 20-27 years
1) Teacher (Primary ): PB2 - 9300-34800 - 4200/-
2) Durwan (Male): (PB- 1) - 5,200 - 20,200/- 1800/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the duly completed application to The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Chanda, Post Office: Chandrapur Ordnance Factory, Distt. Chandrapur, Maharashtra State, Pin – 442501, within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.