Office of the Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts on Transfer or Transfer on Deputation. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 04 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Deputy Commissioner: 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner: 03 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant: 02 Posts
Officers working in the similar or equivalent post of the Central or State Govt. :
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the Govt. department; or
- With relevant experience of the regular service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess relevant qualification for the concerned post.
- For Post 1 :Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 3: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates/ Officers may apply in the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the duly attested photo copies of the ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five or eight years, Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate or if reqd. enclosed the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., with a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Director (IM), Room No. 1124, 11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 ” within 04 November 2014.