Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Law Officer/ Special Officer, Assistant Professor & District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 August 2014.
- Closing Date of Registration for Law Officer: 27 August 2014
- Last Date of Registration for Assistant Professor: 26 August 2014
- Last Date of Regiastration for District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer Posts: 14 August 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: Law Officer/Special Officer
- Number of Posts: 03 Posts
- Department: Law and Judicial Department
- Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 15,600 - 39,100 + G.P 5,400/- pm
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Law from a recognized university & Working knowledge of Mizo language atleast Middle School standard
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor
- Number of Posts: 06 Posts
- Department: Higher & Technical Education Department
- Pay Scale: 21,600/- p.m fixed
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree with at least 55% mark & qualified National Eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Age limit : Between an age of 21 years and 35 years on the last date for submission of application.
Name of Posts : District Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Officer
- Number of posts: 3 Posts
- Name of Department : Home Department
- Pay Scale : PB-3, 15600- 39100+ G.P 5400/- pm.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or its equivalent. In case of non-availability of Graduate Ex-Commissioned/Ex-Short Service Commissioned, Matriculate Ex-Junior Commissioned Officer will be considered and should have Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle standard.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 35 yrs