Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur invited online applications from Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant Professors in various departments. The application in the prescribed format completed in all respect along with relevant enclosures can be sent before 30 September 2014.
- Opening date of submission: 8 September 2014
- Last date of submission: 30 September 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Department: No. of vacancies
- Architecture & Planning: 5 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 05 posts
- Civil Engineering: 10 posts
- Computer Engineering: 14posts
- Electrical Engineering: 03 posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 06 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 09 posts
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering: 07 posts
- Chemistry: 01 post
- Physics: 02 post
- Humanities & Social Science: 02 post
- Management Studies: 02 post
- Mathematics: 04 posts
- Centre for Energy & Environment: 4 posts
Candidate should possess a Ph.D with relevant experience in the field. Number of years of relevant experience and published research work will determine the grade pay of the candidate selected.
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research project.
Minimum Pay Scale of the Post: PB-3, Rs.15, 600-39,100
How to Apply
Candidates must apply online ONLY through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in. The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly. The names of shortlisted candidates for the first round, eligible for further participation in the selection process shall be posted on Institute website.