Staff Selection Commission will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination-2012 on 21 October 2012 and 28 October 2012.
The written examination consists of objective type paper including 4 parts that are as follows:
- General Intelligence (50 Questions)
- English Language (50 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions)
- General Awareness (50 Questions)
The expert team of jagranjosh.com has prepared the Model Practice Set on General Intelligence/Reasoning For the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2012.
The Practice Set on Reasoning is prepared on the basis of the actual Questioning Patern by the SSC so that the students can have good practice before the exam.
Directions: In questions no. 1 to 9, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
1. Volume : Litre :: Power : ?
2. Lion : Den :: Rabbit : ?
3. Chisel : Carve :: Sword : ?
4. AE : BD :: EI : ?
5. CFI : JMP :: BEH : ?
Click Here for the Practice Set On General Intelligence(Reasoning).