MP High Court Job 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Application: Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited applications for the 55 posts of District Judge under M.P. Higher Judicial Service (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Exam 2019. The eligible candidates can apply online in prescribed format on or before 14 January 2019.
Important Date MP High court 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019:
- Starting date of Application Process: 21 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 14 January 2019
- Period for correction of Online Application: 21 December 2018 to 14 January 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 20 February 2019
MP High court 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
District Judge: 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For MP High court 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have practiced as an Advocate for not less than seven years on continuous basis as on the last date of submission of application.
- They should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 45 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Please visit the below notification link for details of the educational qualification and other information.
Application Fee for MP High court 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019
- For UR candidates - Rs.1000/-
- OBC/ SC/ST/PH is Rs.800/-
- Including portal charges Rs. 600/- per candidate.
How to Apply for MP High court 55 District Judge Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format with the link http://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx on or before 14 January 2019.
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 for 28 District Judges through Higher Judicial Service Exam
MP High Court invited online applications for recruitment to the post of District Judges through Higher Judicial Service Exam. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 30 May 2018.
Advertisement No: 355/Exam/HJS/2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application - 30 May 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Online Application - 02 June 2018
- Preliminary Examination - 01 July 2018
- Main Written Examination - Continues 2 Days, Notified Later
MP Higher Judicial Service Exam Vacancy Details:
District Judges - 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judges
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years
- Should be citizen of India
- Must has attained the age of 35 Years and has not attained the age of 45 Years
Selection Process for District Judges
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for MP Higher Judicial Service Exam
Applications will be received through the official website http://mphc.gov.in on or before 30 May 2018.
Application Fee for MP Higher Judicial Service Exam:
- General Category - Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST, OBC, PwD - Rs.800/-