MPSPPC Recruitment 2020: M. P. State Policy & Planning Commission (MPSPPC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant in its different departments under its Project Monitoring Unit (PMU). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 April 2020.
- Starting date of online application for MPSPPC Recruitment 2020: 12 March 2020
- Last date for online application for MPSPPC Recruitment 2020: 16 April 2020
MPSPPC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Principal Consultant - 1 Post
- Senior Consultant - 10 Posts
- Consultant - 20 Posts
MPSPPC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Principal Consultant - Graduate in Engineering/Public Administration/Public Policy/Economics/Statistics/Financc/DataAnalysis/IT/GIS/ Management/Agriculture/
- Environment /Forestry/ Rural Development/Social work.
- Senior Consultant - Graduate in Engineering. /Public Administration/Public Policy/Economics Statistics/Finance Data Analysis/lT/GIS/Management/Agriculture Environment /Forestry/ Rural Development/SociaI work.
- Consultant - Graduate in Engineering/public Administration/public; Policy/Economics/Statistics/Finance/Data Analysis/lT/GIS/ Management/Agriculture/ Environment TForestryi Rura DevelopmenVSocial work. (Minimum requirement)
MPSPPC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Principal Consultant - 55 years
- Senior Consultant - 45 years
- Consultant - 40 years
MPSPPC Recruitment 2020 Remuneration
- Principal Consultant - Rs. 24 Lacs (Annual CTC)
- Senior Consultant - Rs. 18 Lacs (Annual CTC)
- Consultant -Rs. 12 Lacs (Annual CTC)
MPSPPC Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 16 April 2020. Candidates can check the reference links for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: