MSME – Tool Room, Hyderabad invites applications from the qualified Indian Citizens for the post of the Secretary and Assistant Director (Admn. & Accounts) as per the below mentioned details. The recruitment for the posts will be on Contract Basis for a period of 05 years initially with further extension based on review of performance of the individual.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Secretary: 01 (One).
2. Assistant Director (Admn. & Accounts): 01 (One).
Graduate from recognized University/ Institute with Degree in Law/ PGDBM.
• Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ HRD or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
• Passed in CA/ ICWA/ SAS Examination.
• For Secretary
10 Years of experience responsible capacity in Administration, Personnel Department and should be conversant with Govt. System of Purchase, Accounting, Budget, Recruitment and other services matters, Labour and Taxation Laws. He should have considerable working experience in Industrial establishment. Experience in Computer Working/ MIS.
• For Assistant Director (Admn. & Accounts)
07 Years of experience in the field of Personnel & Administration, Accounts, Purchase, and Establishment and should be conversant with Govt. rules and regulations on these subjects.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Candidates should be maximum 40 years of age as on 01.07.2014 for the post of Secretary and 35 years for the post of Assistant Director (Admn. & Accounts).
• Age Relaxation as per rules. Relaxable for 05 years for SC & ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
• Pay band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month for the post of Secretary.
• Pay band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month for the post of Assistant Director (Admn. & Accounts).
The applicant have to pay Rs. 200 by Demand Draft drawn in favour of CITD, Hyderabad. The candidate belonging to SC & ST category and the Person With Disability (PWD) are exempted from the fee.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications with complete bio- data including all details like Name, Age, Address, Details of Qualification & Experience along with the attested copies of requisite documents/ certificates etc. and DD to the 'Principal Director, CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500 037 within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.