Meghalaya Urban Development Authority (MUDA), Shillong invited application for recruitment to the post of Municipal/Civil Engineer and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 25 July 2017
MUDA Shillong Vacancy Details
- Municipal/Civil Engineer – 02 Posts
- Capacity Building/Institutional Strengthening – 03 Posts
- Social Development – 02 Posts
- Municipal Finance – 01 Post
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Municipal Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Municipal/Civil Engineer – Post Graduate and Graduate Degree in Engineering with Specialization in Public Health Engineering or Diploma in Engineering.
- Capacity Building/Institutional Strengthening – Post Graduate and Graduate Degree or Diploma in the development sector.
- Social Development – Post Graduate and Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences. With practical experience of working with the community slums in the urban area.
- Municipal Finance – Graduate Degree in Finance or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 3-5 years experience.
- Urban Planner/Town Planning Specialist – Post Graduate and Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional Planning or Geography.
How to Apply for MUDA Shillong, Municipal Engineer and Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with required documents to the Secretary, Mehghalaya Urban Development Authority (MUDA), Parking cum Shopping Complex, Police Bazar, Mehgahalaya, Shillong – 793001 latest by 25 July 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs