Mumbai Port Trust is looking for Retired Police Officers to recruit as Senior and Junior Officer on Special Duty. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 16 November 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 16 November 2017
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy Details
- OSD (Sr.) – 1 Post
- OSD (Jr.) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Sr./Jr. OSD Posts
- OSD (Sr.) – Basic Degree ie. (10+2+3) from recognized university
- OSD (Jr.) – Minimum 10th Passed.
Experience Criteria for Sr./Jr. OSD Posts
- OSD (Sr.) – Either Retired as ACP or retired as Sr. P.I with min. 3 yrs. of service as Sr.Police Inspector.
- OSD (Jr.) – Retired as Police Sub-Inspector and above.
Age Limit – not more than 60 years
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 (Published in Latest Employment News)
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to the Deputy Secretary, HR Division, General Admin. Department, Mumbai Port Trust, 2nd floor, Port Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 16 November 2017.