National Archives of India, Ministry of Culture, Jan path, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Supervisor, Archival Assistant, Mender & Helper. Completely filled application must reach to the specified address within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 04 October 2014.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 13 September 2014
- Last date of submission of application forms: 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. 04 October 2014.
Details of Post
- Supervisor: - 4 Posts
- Archival Assistant: 36 Posts
- Mender: 2 Posts
- Helper: 12 Posts
- Supervisor: Retired Archivist/ADA from National Archives of India OR 15 year working experience in Archives.
- Archival Assistant: Master’s degree in Modern Indian History or having one optional paper of post 1750 A.D. from recognized university of India.
- Mender: Minimum 10th passed and trained in Archival Conservation, Age: Not Less than 18 years
- Helper: 8th Pass
- Archival Assistant: Maximum 40 years
- Mender and Helper: Not Less than 18 years
1. Supervisor: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
2. Archival Assistant: Rs. 22,000/- Per Month
3. Mender: Rs. 9,000/- Per Month
4. Helper: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
How to Apply
Download applications from http://www.nationalarchives.nic.in and send the filled applications with attested copies of educational / technical qualifications to the Director General of National Archives of India, Janpath, New Delhi- 110001 within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.