National Book Trust India (NBT), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Superintendent, Accountant and Assistant on Regular Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement.
The NBT, India, is an apex body established by the Government of India under Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development in the year 1957. The main objective of NBT is to develop reading habits and creation of book culture in the country.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director: 1
- Assistant Director: 3
- Superintendent: 1
- Accountant: 1
- Assistant: 3
Total No. of Posts: 9 Posts
- Deputy Director: Rs.15600 - 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Director: Rs.15600 - 39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Superintendent: Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Accountant: Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant: Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Candidate should have Graduation Degree from a recognized university and Proficiency in English or Hindi with relevant experience in the field.
Age limit (as on closing date for receipt of application)
- Deputy Director: Not Exceed 45 years.
- Assistant Director: Not Exceed 35 years
- Superintendent: Not Exceed 30 years
- Accountant: Not Exceed 30 years
- Assistant: Not Exceed 30 years
- General& OBC candidates need to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with DD and self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.