National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) invited application for recruitment to the post of Accounts Officer, Administrative Assistant/ Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 February 2014.
Opening Date for Registration: 25 January 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 15 February 2014
Details of Posts
- Accounts Officer “D”: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer “C”: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant “B” (Accounts): 01 Post
- Clerk “A” (Accounts): 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 04 Posts
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01 January 2014)
- Accounts Officer “D”: 48 years
- Accounts Officer “C”: 43 years
- Administrative Assistant “B” (Accounts): 35 years
- Clerk “A” (Accounts): 31 years
- Accounts Officer “D”: Graduate in Commerce with a minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University with Advanced Accountancy, Financial Management, Auditing, Law and Taxation as major subjects alongwith Diploma in Finance and Accounts or in a related areas
- Accounts Officer “C”: Graduate in Commerce with atleast 60% marks from a recognized University with Advanced Accountancy, Auditing and Taxation as major subjects along with Diploma in Finance and Accounts or in a related area
- Administrative Assistant “B” (Accounts): Graduate with minimum 55% marks
- Clerk “A” (Accounts): Graduate with at least 50% marks
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can register ONLINE through the link http://www.ncbs.res.in/careers or click to below link using valid email ID before 15 February 2014.
- Use your ID and password and fill the application through “Submit Application”.
- After submitting complete application and CV is uploaded, candidates can SAVE or PREVIEW the application.
- Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. ( In case candidates are unable to submit the application kindly email to email@example.com.)
The candidates will be selected as per their performance in the Interview.