National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Fellows. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 May 2014. NCL was established in 1950. It is a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization.
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 20 May 2014
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 22 May 2014 at 2.00 pm
- Venue of Interview: Catalysis Division Meeting Room of the National Chemical Laboratory
- Name of the Posts: Project Fellows
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2
Rs.16000/- per month
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have done MSc in Chemistry or BE or B. Tech or M. Tech with minimum 55% marks.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Head, Catalysis Division (Attn: Dr. V.V. Bokade, Catalysis), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune-411008 on or before 20 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the post of Project Fellow” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.