National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), Panipat invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the 12 posts of Junior Engineer Assistant & Store Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 25 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 November 2014.
Details of Posts
- Junior Engineer Assistant (Grade – II) (Prod.): 10 (Ten).
- Store Assistant (Grade – II): 01 (One).
- Store Assistant (Grade – V): 01 (One).
- For Post 1 : B.Sc. with the relevant subjects or Diploma in the Chemical Engineering from the recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 2 : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 01 (One) year professional experience in Store Department.
- For Post 3 : Matric or its equivalent with minimum 01 (One) year professional experience in Store Work/ Assisting in Receipt/ Issue Material etc.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 30 years as on 01 October 2014 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1&2 :Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 16,400/- plusallowancesPer Month.
- For Post 3 :Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,900/- to Rs. 10,150/- plus allowances Per Month.
- For Post 1: The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview (for the post of Junior Engineer Assistant), which might be conducted by the administration.
- For Post 2 & 3 : The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of having requisite experience.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete Bio- data details along with the photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, Gohana Road, Panipat – 132 106 (Haryana)”through post on or before 25 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.