National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR), ICMR invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentices in the discipline of library and Information Science at New Delhi under the Apprenticeship Scheme of the Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD for a period of one year 2015 (January-December 2015). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 December 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 10 December 2014
Details of Posts
- Names of the Post: Apprentices
- Name of the Discipline: library and Information Science
- Total No. of vacancies: 3 Posts
Rs.11500/- Consolidated per month
BLIS and Graduate degree in Science from a recognized University/Institute.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with recent passport size photograph and Photocopies of date of birth certificate, Marksheet of Graduation & BLIS may be sent to the Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 10 December 2014.