National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Accounts Officer. The officer who fulfill the requisite qualification and experience and wish to be considered for the above said post may submit the application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 April 2014 on 5:00 PM.
Name of Post: Accounts Officer
No. of Posts: 01
The candidates holding analogous post or the post of Section Officers/ Private Secretary
(i) who have completed not less than 5 (five) years approved service in that grade i.e. PB – 2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- P. M.
(ii) have atleast a minimum of two years of experience in budget/ accounts/ audit related work.
(iii) Have a B. Com Degree on the basis of merit are eligible for consideration.
Preference will be given to the candidates who have passed three months training in Cash & Accounts conducted by ISTM.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band is PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply on the plain paper giving complete details of qualifcations, experience, age, caste etc. along with copies of certificates at The Director, National Institute of Occupational Health (ICMR), Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016 on or before 24 April 2014 on 5:00 PM.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below