National Investigation Agency (NIA) invited application for recruitment for the 19 various posts.The candidates eligible for the post can apply within two months of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 August 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: two months of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
Total Number of the Post: 19
- Explosive Expert-05 Posts
- Biology Expert- 04 Posts
- Cyber Forensic Examiner- 03 Posts
- Technical Forensic Psychologist-03 Posts
- Finger Print Expert-04 Posts
PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Explosive Expert: Master’s degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized university and five years of experience of explosive and fire arms
- Biology Expert: M.Sc. degree in Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology/ Antropology (Physical)/Botony or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Biology/Zoology as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized University. Doctorate Degree Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology/ Antropology (Physical)/Botony
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: Bachelor’s of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology on Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Master’s degree in Computer Application. Computer Science or IT
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: Doctorate Degree in Psychology from recognized University. Three year experience in practicing clinical psychology
- Finger Print Expert: Doctorate Degree relevant to qualification and finger print expert examination from a recognized institution
How to Apply
The interested candidates may send the application to the DIG (Adm) NIA HQ, 7th Floor NDCC-II Building , Jai Singh Road New Delhi 110 001 within two months of publication of the advertisement.