NBPGR Recruitment 2020: ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has invited applications for RA III, Project Associate I, Scientific Administrative Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 June 2020
NBPGR Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Research Associate III - 2 Posts
- Project Associate - 5 Posts
- Scientific administrative assistant/Fieldworker - 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RA III, Project Associate I, Scientific Administrative Assistant Posts
- Research Associate III (Informatics) - Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology/ Plant breeding/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences / Bioinformatics or related subjects.
- Research Associate III (Database, Website and Mobile app) - Post-Graduation in Computer Science or Computer Application with 60% marks or equivalent. Each degree and diploma should be from a UGC recognized university.
- Project Associate -Master's Degree in Agriculture/Botany/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or related subjects with specialization in Bio-informatics/Biotechnology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Scientific administrative assistant/Fieldworker - Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Research Associate III (Informatics, Database, Website and Mobile app) - Rs. 54,000 + 24% HRA
- Project Associate -Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA
- Scientific administrative assistant/Fieldworker - Rs. 18000/- + 24% HRA
How to apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com latest by June 15, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding interview by email or over the phone.
Latest Government Jobs: