National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Job Notification: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has invited applications for the Lab Technician, Data Manager and other posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 06, 14 and 22 July 2020.
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020 to fill in 09 vacant posts. Walk-in for Lab Technician, Data Manager and Other Posts will be conducted on 06, 14 and 22 July 2020. These posts are in National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Delhi on Contract Basis. Eligible persons having M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, MBBS, MD, DMLT, DNB, PhD, MS, M.Com, B.Com, 12th, Post Graduate qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for National Centre for Disease Control Jobs 2020.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 06, 14 and 22 July 2020 between 09:30 am to 10:30 am
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Lab Technician, Data Manager and other Vacancy Details
Lab. Technician: 05 Posts
Coordinator (Microbiologist): 01 Post
Junior Microbiologist: 01 Post
Data Manager: 01 Post
Procurement* Assistant/Logistic Management Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–29 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician, Data Manager and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Technician: 1. B.Sc. in MLT from recognized university.
- 10+2 in Science Subjects with DMLT 2 years course from recognized University/ Institute.
- Coordinator (Microbiologist): MBBS with MD from Government recognized Institution with five years of experience. Must be Proficient in computer applications (MS-World, Excel and Power point).
- Junior Microbiologist: (i) MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine from Government recognized institution or MBBS with Post Graduate (PG) Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year exp. in clinical lab. services or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD with two (02) year exp. in clinical laboratory services.
(ii) Must be Proficient in computer applications (MS-Word, Excel, and Power point).
- Data Manager: 1. Graduate/Post graduate with Degree/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/ excel/ power point, email, and internet.
- Experience of minimum one year in Data management preferably in public health sector.
- Procurement* Assistant/Logistic Management Assistant: 1. MBA (Finance) with two (02) years experience of financial management preferably in government sector. or
- M.Com with min. Two (02) years exp. of financial management preferably in government sector. or
- B.Com with min. Five (05) years exp. in financial management preferably in government sector. Working Knowledge and experience in Computer Application.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 06, 14 and 22 July 2020. Eligible persons fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above may appear for the walk-in-interview/skill test on the above-mentioned dates/time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible candidates may register their names for interview between 09:30 am to 10:30 am along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested photocopies. Registration will be closed at 10:30 am sharp. Person reporting after 10:30 am will not be entertained. Persons reporting without original document will also not entertained. The candidate must ensure their eligibility as per above Terms of Reference, before appearing for Walk-in-interview/skill test. The Walk-in-interview/Skill test shall be held in batches to ensure social distancing in view of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. (PRAKASH DOVAL) ADMININISTRATIVE OFFICER FOR DIRECTOR Email: email@example.comPhone No. 011-23971875
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles