National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultant, DTP Operator, JPF, Computer Typist and MTS. The candidates eligible for the post can attend interview on 18 & 19 May 2016.
Date of Interview: 18 & 19 May 2016
NCERT Vacancy Details
- Consultant: 1 post
- DTP Operator: 1 post
- JPF: 2 posts
- Computer Typist: 2 posts
- MTS: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Computer Typist, Consultant & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Consultant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 5 years experience in educational/research projects and working knowledge of Computers.
- DTP Operator: Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in Computer application with proficiency in data base software’s, Coral draw, In-design & MS Office and 2 years experience as DTP Operators in any reputed organization.
- JPF: Master Degree in Social Science with minimum 55% marks.
- Computer Typist: 12th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University, Diploma in Computer application with proficiency in Computer Software, Development and Management of Database, website net working, MIS System, financial Statement and spread sheet in excel etc.
- MTS: 10th passed with minimum 2 years working experience and can read & write Hindi & English languages.
Age Limit for NCERT Computer Typist, Consultant & Other Posts
- Consultant: Not exceeding 65 years
- DTP Operator: Not exceeding 30 years
- JPF: Not exceeding 30 years
- Computer Typist: Between 18-30 years
- MTS: Not exceeding 30 years
How to Apply for NCERT Computer Typist, Consultant & Other Posts 2016
Interested candidates can attend interview along with bio-data, original marksheets/certificates/experience etc., one set of attested copies of certificates/testimonials and one passport size photographs on 18 & 19 May 2016 in Room no. 11, 3rd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESS NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.