National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invited eligible candidates for walk-in interview for recruitment to various posts of Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistants and Field/Lab Asst./ Multi task staff. The Walk-in Interviews will be held at Port Blair and Chennai on 25 and 28 November 2014, respectively.
Date (Time) of Walk-ins: 25 November 2014 (10.00am)- Port Blair; 28 November 2014 (10.30am)- Chennai
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 44
- Project Associate: 04
- Senior Project Fellow: 10
- Junior Project Fellow: 10
- Project Assistants: 10
- Field/ Lab Asst./Multi task staff: 10
- Project Associate: Rs. 30000/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.18000/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.16000/-
- Project Assistants: Rs.12000/-
- Field/Lab Asst./Multi task staff: Rs. 10000/-
- Educational Qualification:
- Project Associate: 1st class PG in Science/Humanity with 01 year of research/ teaching experience OR 1st class PG in Technology. Desirables: PhD and relevant experience in topographical survey in A&N islands and mapping coastal areas.
- Senior Project Fellow: 1st class PG in Science/ Humanities/Technology with 02 years of research/teaching experience. Desirables: Experience in Land survey works in A&N islands.
- Junior Project Fellow: 1st class PG in Science/Humanities/Technology. Desirables: Experience in Land survey works in A&N islands.
- Project Assistants: Graduate/ Diploma with 01 year relevant experience.
- Field/ Lab Asst./Multi task staff: 10th pass.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Requisites for the interview: Candidates are required to appear for the interview in the mentioned date and time with the completed application form in the prescribed format and a set of self attested photocopies of the education certificates along with the originals.